When we sat down for (Canadian) Thanksgiving dinner last month, my stomach growled when I saw the delicious spread my mother-in-law had prepared, and after loading my plate with yams and stuffing and salmon and pork and a little bit of salad to make me feel less glutinous, I noticed there was a quiche sitting in the middle of the table.
Now, I’ve never been one for egg dishes, so I politely pretended I didn’t notice it, but after my husband reached over me so he could have a THIRD helping of quiche in less than 5 minutes, I decided I needed to have a bite.
And you know what?
It was delicious.
So delicious that I immediately fired up my laptop when I got home so I could figure out how difficult it is to actually MAKE quiche, and after poking around on Pinterest for a while, I discovered it’s actually pretty easy.
And since I’m a lover of lists and organization, I put together a collection of 10 easy quiche recipes my husband can’t wait for me to try, and I couldn’t resist sharing it all of you.
Because we all need dinner planning inspiration, right?
1. Simple Mini Quiche Recipe (My Litter)
2. Cheddar Bacon Quiche (Premeditated Leftovers)
3. Paula Deen Hashbrown Quiche (Family, Love & Other Stuff)
4. Easy Ham and Cheese Quiche (Women Living Well)
5. Bacon, Sausage, and Cheddar Quiche (Real Housemoms)
6. Mediterranean Quiche (POPSUGAR)
7. Crustless Zucchini Quiche (Roxana’s Home Baking)
8. Skinny Broccoli and Cheddar Quiche (Live Laugh Rowe)
9. Butternut Squash, Bacon, and Arugula Quiche (Gimme Some Oven)
10. Bacon Cheeseburger Crustless Quiche (Cupcakes & Kale Chips)