Breakfast is by far the most important meal of the day, and this collection of Weight Watchers recipes with points is filled with delicious and easy-to-make ideas that will help you kick your day off with the energy you need to make it to lunch.
I’ve included the number of Weight Watchers points/pointsplus per servings for all 20 of these recipes, and for those who you are looking for great Weight Watchers recipe book recommendations, my friend HIGHLY recommends Weight Watchers Family Meals: 250 Recipes for Bringing Family, Friends, and Food Together (her kids LOVE the recipes in this book), Weight Watchers One Pot Cookbook (great for lazy nights when you can’t be bothered to cook something complicated), and Weight Watchers Cook it Fast: 250 Recipes in 15, 20, 30 Minutes (her absolute favorite cookbook of all time).
Losing weight has never tasted so good!
1. Blueberry Greek Yogurt Muffins (Organize Yourself Skinny) — 4 WW PointsPlus Per Serving
2. Make Ahead Western Omelet Muffins (Simple Nourished Living) — 3 WW PointsPlus Per Serving
3. Lemon Blueberry Muffins (Emily Bites) — 3 WW PointsPlus Per Serving
4. Chicken Sausage and Egg Breakfast Cups (Organize Yourself Skinny) — 3 WW PointsPlus Per Serving
5. Low Fat Cranberry Scones (Laa Loosh) — 2 WW Points Per Serving
6. Greek Yogurt Pancakes (Recipe Girl) — 2 WW PointsPlus Per Serving
7. Quiche Cupcakes (Slender Kitchen) — 1 WW PointsPlus Per Serving
8. Skinny Baked French Toast with Strawberry Topping (Simple Nourished Living) — 1 WW PointsPlus Per Serving
9. Single-Serve Monkey Bread (Dashing Dish) — 4 WW PointsPlus Per Serving
10. Chocolate Chip & Yogurt Oatmeal Cookies (Culinary Tuesdays) — 2 WW PointsPlus Per Serving
11. Cheesy Hashbrown Casserole (Pointless Meals) — 3 WW PointsPlus Per Serving
12. Whole Wheat Carrot Muffins (Cookin’ Canuck) — 5 WW PointsPlus Per Serving
13. Warm Cinnamon Swirls (Delectably Skinny) — 2 WW PointsPlus Per Serving
14. Skinny Spinach and Feta Vegetarian Casserole (Skinny Kitchen) — 4 WW PointsPlus Per Serving
15. Skinny Pumpkin Spiced Muffins (I should be mopping the floor) — 2 WW PointsPlus Per Serving
16. Skinny Chocolate Chip Buttermilk Scones (skinnytaste.com) — 5 WW Points Per Serving
17. Weight Watchers Ham and Cheese Frittata (What’s Cooking, Love?) — 4 WW Points Per Serving
18. Skinny Broccoli Cheese Muffins (Simple Nourished Living) — 5 WW PointsPlus Per Serving
19. Cheeseburger Hash Brown Cups (Emily Bites) — 3 WW Points Per Serving
20. Roasted Strawberry Banana Bread (skinnytaste.com) — 2 WW PointsPlus Per Serving
This post contains affiliate links.
If you enjoyed these Weight Watchers breakfast recipes, please share them on Pinterest!