Thanksgiving wasn’t a big deal in my household when I was growing up. In fact, once we moved to Singapore when I was 7, we didn’t even celebrate it, which means I only ever got my pumpkin pie fix when one of my friend’s mom’s was kind enough to invite me over to their place to celebrate the big day.
Of course, we’re Canadian, so Thanksgiving wasn’t as big a deal to us when we were growing up (and Canadian Thanksgiving is actually in October for whatever reason…), but that doesn’t excuse the fact that I went without my favorite Thanksgiving foods each year, right?
I didn’t think so…
So I made a promise to myself many moons ago that once my daughter was old enough to understand the concept of Thanksgiving, I would make sure I went out of my way not only to create lasting memories for her with great Thanksgiving crafts and activities, but that I would also prepare the most amazing feast she will ever lay her eyes on each year.
Of course, I don’t know the first thing about cooking a huge spread, and while I highly recommend The Pioneer Woman Cooks: A Year of Holidays: 140 Step-by-Step Recipes for Simple, Scrumptious Celebrations, which was gifted to my by a dear friend a couple of years ago, Pinterest has provided me with ENDLESS Thanksgiving recipes I can’t wait to try.
Here are 25 of my favorites!
1. Candied Pecan Sweet Potato Casserole (Le Creme de la Crumb)
2. Rosemary Dinner Rolls (Cooking Classy)
3. Slow Cooker Creamed Corn (Damn Delicious)
4. Savory Sage, Onion, and Smoked Bacon Stuffing (HGTV)
5. Honey Maple Roasted Carrots (The Cafe Sucre Farine)
6. Loaded Potato Casserole (Gal on a Mission)
7. Crispy Potato Roast (Joyously Domestic)
8. Apple Cider Glazed Turkey Breast (The Noshery)
9. Garlic Parmesan Roasted Butternut Squash (Rasa Malaysia)
10. Sweet Corn Spoonbread (Southern Bite)
11. Apple Cider Citrus Turkey Brine with Herbs (Wicked Good Kitchen)
12. Cranberry Sauce (Simply Recipes)
13. The Best Green Bean Casserole (The Novice Chef)
14. Perfect Turkey Gravy (Center Cut Cook)
15. Slow Cooker Mashed Potatoes (Gimme Some Oven)
16. Easy Cheesy Pull Apart Rolls (Family Fresh Meals)
17. Roasted Mushrooms with Garlic and Thyme (Cakes Cottage)
18. Paleo Sweet Potato Casserole (Cupcakes OMG!)
19. Roasted Fall Vegetables (Love Grows Wild)
20. Cranberry Orange Quinoa Salad (Family Spice)
21. Roasted and Stuffed Acorn Squash (The Cozy Apron)
22. Pan-Seared Brussels Sprouts with Cranberries and Pecans (Rachel Schultz)
23. Mini Pumpkin Pies (Home is Where the Boat Is)
24. Perfect Pumpkin Roll (Chef in Training)
25. Caramel Apple Cheesecake Crumble Bars (Averie Cooks)
This post contains affiliate links.
If you enjoyed these Thanksgiving recipes, please share them on Pinterest!