If you’re looking for Weight Watchers side dishes with points that are delicious and easy to make, this collection of 25 Weight Watchers side dish recipes are just what you need to help you lose weight without feeling like you’re missing out. I’ve included the number of Weight Watchers points/pointsplus per serving for all 25 of these recipes, and I really hope this collection helps on your quest for a healthier (and skinnier!) you!
And if you are looking for great Weight Watchers recipe book recommendations, my friend HIGHLY recommends Weight Watchers Family Meals: 250 Recipes for Bringing Family, Friends, and Food Together (her kids LOVE the recipes in this book), Weight Watchers One Pot Cookbook (great for lazy nights when you can’t be bothered to cook something complicated), Weight Watchers Cook it Fast: 250 Recipes in 15, 20, 30 Minutes (her absolute favorite cookbook of all time).
1. Weight Watchers Macaroni and Cheese (Real Advice Gal) ~ 4 WW Points Per Serving
2. Stuffed Mushroom Casserole Recipe (Laa Loosh) ~ 3 WW PointsPlus Per Serving
3. Sauteed Vegetables with Herbs and Garlic (Recipe Girl) ~ 3 WW PointsPlus Per Serving
4. Super Healthy, Garlic Sauteed Spinach (Skinny Kitchen) ~ 1 WW PointsPlus Per Serving
5. Weight Watcher’s BLT Pasta Salad (Recipe Diaries) ~ 3 WW Points Per Cup
6. Low Fat Twice Baked Potatoes (Stockpiling Moms) ~ 2 WW Points Per Serving
7. Cinnamon-Apple Glazed Baby Carrots (Becky Cooks Lightly) ~ 0 WW Points Per Serving
8. Lemon Quinoa Salad with Pistachios & Sun-Dried Tomatoes (Cookin’ Canuck) ~ 5 WW PointsPlus Per Serving
9. Weight Watchers Roasted Green Beans and Tomatoes (KitchMe) ~ 1 WW PointsPlus Per Serving
10. Zucchini Tots (Old House to New Home) ~ 2 WW PointsPlus Per 3 Tots
11. Weight Watchers Hoppin’ John Salad with Quinoa (SIMPLE NOURISHED LIVING) ~ 5 WW PointsPlus Per Serving
12. Oven Fries (Emily Bites) ~ 4 WW PointsPlus Per Serving
13. Creamy Summer Pasta Salad (Laa Loosh) ~ 6 WW PointsPlus Per Serving
14. Easy Cheesy Eggplant Casserole (KitchMe) ~ 2 WW Points Per Serving
15. Garlic Rubbed Roasted Cabbage Steaks (Everyday Maven) ~ 2 WW PointsPlus Per Serving
16. Garlic Roasted Green Beans with Almonds (Emily Bites) ~ 1 WW PointsPlus Per Serving
17. Toasted Brown Rice with Mushrooms & Thyme (Cooking’ Canuck) ~ 1 WW PointsPlus Per Serving
18. Parmesan Zucchini Rounds (Emily Bites) ~ 2 WW PointsPlus Per Serving
19. Cinnamon Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Toasted Almonds (Cookin’ Canuck) ~ 4 WW PointsPlus Per Serving
20. Cheesy Baked Tomatoes Recipe (Laa Loosh) ~ 1 WW PointsPlus Per Serving
21. Weight Watchers Spaghetti Carbonara (Recipe Diaries) ~ 6 WW PointsPlus Per Serving
22. Spicy Roasted Acorn Squash Wedges (Laa Loosh) ~ 2 WW PointsPlus Per Serving
23. Zucchini “Fries” (Slender Kitchen) ~ 1 WW PointsPlus Per Serving
24. Skinny Spinach and Feta Vegetarian Casserole (Skinny Kitchen) ~ 4 WW PointsPlus Per Serving
25. Stuffed Acorn Squash (Emily Bites) ~ 9 WW PointsPlus Per Serving
This post contains affiliate links.
If you enjoyed these weight watchers side dishes, please share them on Pinterest!