If you follow me on Facebook, chances are you already know that I’m a (very dedicated) white wine drinker and that, as much as I enjoy a glass of red wine every once in a while, I always regret it the following day.
It dehydrates me.
It gives me a wicked headache.
It makes my tummy hurt.
And when I accidentally spilt a glass all over my favorite white sweater over the holidays, it made me swear like a truck driver, which isn’t the kind of gal my mother raised me to be, you know?
The good news is that I have spilt red wine on myself numerous times over the years, so I already knew the secret to salvaging that sweater, and since I know I’m not the only one who gets more than a little clumsy when she drinks, I decided to share my secret with all of you.
1. Mix OxiClean™ Versatile Stain Remover powder with water according to the instructions on the packaging.
2. Apply OxiClean™ Versatile Stain Remover solution to the stain, ensuring it is completely saturated.
3. Rub OxiClean™ Versatile Stain Remover solution into the stain and let stand for 10 minutes.
4. Add detergent and OxiClean™ Versatile Stain Remover (as directed on the packaging) to your washing machine, add soiled clothing, and wash as normal.
5. VIOLA! Your clothing is as good as new!
OxiClean™ Versatile Stain Remover is an incredible oxygen-based stain fighter that’s chlorine-free and color safe, and can be used on other fabrics, including carpets, upholstery, and bathroom surfaces. Just make sure to read the directions on the packaging first. Also? It boosts detergent for better overall cleaning and whitening, and helps prevent colors from fading due to chlorine in municipal water.
Buy a tub today!
I am part of the OxiClean™ program with Mom Central Canada and I receive special perks as part of my affiliation with this group. The opinions on this blog, including my inability to handle (or prevent myself from spilling) red wine are my own.