Inspired by ballet, these at-home barre workouts combine elements of Pilates, yoga, dance and functional training. In a single barre workout, you’ll use the ballet barre and other equipment such as weighted balls, resistance bands and even dumbbells to tone and sculpt your body. The workouts aim to strengthen and chisel your muscles, get your heart racing and slim and stretch your entire body. Sounds pretty awesome, right?
Barre workouts are aimed at targeting different muscle groups, and if do one of these high-intensity workouts, you’ll be sweating like nobody’s business. You’ll burn calories, boost your metabolism and elevate your heart rate all at once.
You don’t have to be a dancer or ballerina to enjoy these workouts, and if you don’t have a ballet bar kicking around your living room (LOL), you can use a chair or table top instead.
1. Total Body Barre Workout by FitnessBlender
2. Cardio Barre Workout by Betty Rocker
3. Cardio Barre Workout For the Best Full-Body Burn Ever by POPSUGAR Fitness
4. 10-Minute Barre Abs Workout by POPSUGAR Fitness
5. Total Body Barre Workout To Tone Your Legs by Kathy Smith Fitness
6. Barre Dancer’s Physique Workout by BeFit
7. Booty Barre | Sculpted Arms Workout by BeFiT
8. Ballet Barre Workout by XHIT Daily
9. The Look Good Naked Barre Workout by POPSUGAR Fitness
10. Barre Workout for Butt and Thighs by FitnessBlender
This post contains affiliate links.
If you enjoyed these at-home barre workouts, please share them on Pinterest!