When my husband and I were first married, we ordered a lot of take-out.
And when we were feeling REALLY naughty, we’d spring for an oooey-goooey pizza.
It’s been ages since we’ve done something spontaneous and naughty like that, but since I’m working on getting a body like a Victoria’s Secret model, I really can’t be swallowing a brick of cheese every single time I decide I’m too tired to cook anyway, you know?
So I spend an inordinate amount of time on Pinterest looking for semi-healthy pizza substitutes, and I found 10 delicious gourmet pizza recipes I couldn’t resist sharing with you.
Why ones are your favorite? I can’t wait to try numbers 2, 4, and 9!
1. Bacon-Basil Pesto and Chicken Pizza by Baked by Rachel.
2. Portobello Red Pepper & Pesto Pizza by Pinch of Yum.
3. Prosciutto and Arugula Pizza by theKitchn.
4. Spinach and Artichoke Flat Bread Pizza by I Wash… You Dry.
5. Basil, Tomato & Goat Cheese Pizza with a Cauliflower-Mozzarella Crust by Savoring Today.
6. Spicy Mango Pizza with Black Beans & Zucchini by oh my veggies.
7. Eggplant Pizzas by Closet Cooking.
8. Green Pizza with Pesto, Feta, Artichokes & Broccoli by Hello Little Home.
9. Caramelized Pear and Prosciutto Pizza by RockRecipes.com.
10. Zucchini Pizza Bites by The Comfort of Cooking.