Whether you’re having your closest friends over for an intimate cocktail party, or hosting your entire extended family for a 5-course meal, chances are you’re on the hunt for a few delicious appetizers to serve them that won’t take you all day to prepare.
The good news?
We’ve already done the research for you.
Here are 25 fabulous appetizers that not only taste amazing, but are also easy to prepare, allowing you to time to socialize and enjoy having company in your home.
1. Slow Cooker Spinach and Artichoke Dip (Damn Delicious)
2. Antipasto Skewers (The Weary Chef)
3. Gooey and Cheesy Warm Bacon Dip (Kitchen Meets Girl)
4. Pepperoni Caprese Bites with Basil Vinaigrette (Authentic Suburban Gourmet)
5. Mini Taco Stuffed Peppers (The Girl Who Ate Everything)
6. Parmesan Tortellini Bites (Damn Delicious)
7. Ranch Bacon Mac and Cheese Cups (The Weary Chef)
8. Saucy Roast Beef and Swiss Sliders (Daily Dish Recipes)
9. Cheese Chili Dip (Pinch of Yum)
10. Shrimp Scampi Dip (Damn Delicious)
11. Crispy Loaded Hasselback Potato Bites (The Comfort of Cooking)
12. Mini Caprese Bites (Zoom Yummy)
13. Bacon and Cheese Stuffed Mushrooms (Julia’s Album)
14. Spinach Artichoke Pull Apart Bread (Real Housemoms)
15. Teriyaki Meatballs (Mom on Time Out)
16. Happy Hour Pizza Rolls (Menu Musing of a Modern American Mom)
17. Pumpkin Cheesecake Dip (Oh, Sweet Basil)
18. Slow Cooker Chex Mix (Gimme Some Oven)
19. Jalepeno Popper Wontons (A Thrifty Mom)
20. Harvest Fruit, Goat Cheese & Pecan Crostinis (Krafted Koch)
21. Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Dip (Brown Eyed Baker)
22. Parmesan Cauliflower Bites (Damn Delicious)
23. Easy Pizza Tarts (Life Currents)
24. Spinach Artichoke Cups (Play. Party. Pin.)
25. Taco Pizza Rolls (The Girl Who Ate Everything)
If you liked this collection of appetizers as much as us, please share it on Pinterest!